Friday, February 1, 2019

Lesson 1: Introduction to Information and Communication Technologies




          As our first lesson for our Empowerment Technology, it really improved my knowledge regarding Information and Communication Technology as a whole. It showed me how it affects our daily lives and our whole world. I also learned how to differentiate the differences between online platforms, site, and other contents that can be found on the Internet. With that, I understood how Web 2.0 works and the future of World Wide Web with the help of Web 3.0. And most importantly, I learned about the trends regarding ICT and how I can make use of them as an advantage in my daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lesson 10: ICT as Platform for Change

                               With our 10th lesson in Empowerment Technology,  ICT as Platform for Change, I was able to know that we...