Friday, February 1, 2019

Lesson 3: Advanced Word Processing Skills



          With our third lesson in Empowerment Technology, Advance Word Processing Skills, I learned to make use the advanced techniques that we can use to maximize the capabilities of what the Microsoft Word can do, which can increase our productivity and efficiency on using it. I was able to effectively use these advanced techniques to improve my productivity such as creating form letters for distribution to other recipients with the help of mail merge. With that, I was able to make professional letters and documents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lesson 10: ICT as Platform for Change

                               With our 10th lesson in Empowerment Technology,  ICT as Platform for Change, I was able to know that we...